Please note that this position is for our Sarnia, Ontario Canada location.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and a 1-2 minute introduction video via a file share link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, answer the following three questions in your email.
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. Tell us about a time you had to handle a difficult situation (personally or professionally).
3. Why do you want to work at Nych?
Marketing and Logistics Associate
Are you someone who is creative, enjoys problem solving, and can manage tasks simultaneously? Do you like a fast-paced environment where your co-workers take their work seriously, but not themselves? Do you have a knack for critical thinking and getting things done? Do you enjoy a hybrid between desk and hands-on work? If so, this job may be for you!
Experience: Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, International Business, or related discipline. 2+ years of related work experience also accepted.
Salary Range: $42,500-$50,000 CAD (based on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM (Full Time; Exempt) Hours may vary according to company needs
What this Job is in a Nutshell:
We are seeking a marketing and logistics associate to create and implement effective content strategies for our Canadian business, work with our vendors and prospective customers to drive our sales and assist in our warehouse with our inbound/outbound shipments. The expectation of the role is a combination of both administrative and physical work. For example, you may be optimizing Amazon keyword search criteria to improve product performance, and later be required to move pallets with a forklift. A keen attention to detail and critical thinking and problem-solving skills are required.
This Job Might Be Perfect for You If:
· You like a fast-paced work environment
· You like dealing with a variety of people and situations
· You like working with a small team
· You have a keen attention to detail
· You are a natural problem-solver with critical thinking skills
· You can multi-task and juggle different balls at the same time
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Perks and Benefits:
· 2 weeks paid vacation (accrued), paid holidays.
· Health spending account
· Life insurance
· Profit sharing