Are you a proactive self-starter who likes computers but doesn’t want to sit at a desk all day? Are you working for a difficult boss in a bad culture? Do you like a fast-paced environment where your co-workers take their work seriously, but not themselves? Do you have a knack for critical thinking and getting things done? Are you motivated by making sure the customer gets exactly what they need and when they need it? If so, this job may be for you!
Experience: Little to None
Salary Range: Up to $55,000 starting salary. Starting salary will depend on experience.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm. March-July will have seasonal peaks and hours may slightly vary during this time, but it will be discussed in advance.
What this Job is in a Nutshell:
You’re going to be working with some great people in our warehouse to ensure that all our orders get accurately and safely. Most (but not all) of the work is done on a computer closing out orders or on the phone scheduling pick-ups with dispatchers. You will also be working with truck drivers directly on our docks to ensure they get all the orders assigned to them loaded onto their truck for delivery to the end customer in an accurate, timely and careful manner.
This Job Might Be Perfect for You if You Are:
- Good with computers and technology but don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day
- Good at building relationships with partners (Truck drivers, dispatchers, etc.)
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Able to handle temperature fluctuations in a warehouse
- Quick thinker who is quick to problem-solve
- Like to work in a smaller, entrepreneurial environment where you have a say in how things are done or how to improve things
- Work well within a team
- A hard worker who can lift boxes when required
Perks and Benefits:
2 weeks paid vacation (accrued), 5 PTO days, 6 paid holidays, and 2 floater holidays annually.
Health, dental, and vision insurance